The Bundaberg RSL Sub Branch has been making sure help is always at hand by providing much needed support, advice and camaraderie to the men and women who have served in the ADF, and their families since 1919.
All services are provided by our dedicated members, volunteers with the appropriate clearances or by a commercial provider at the discretion of the Bundaberg RSL Sub Branch.
The following is a list of some of the services provided:
- Free Confidential welfare and advocacy services
- Emergency accommodation
- Hospital Visits
- Veterans Affairs advocacy
- Emergency Funding
- ‘Poppy’ Funeral services – No Digger dies alone
- Military customs and traditions advice for Commemorative events
- Broadband for seniors (3 x computers available in the office)
- Day trips and outings (Bus trips)
- Social functions for members
- Military history library
- Support Program includes: Hospital and home visits, Yard maintenance/mowing, Home/Window cleaning, rubbish removal, financial assistance, minor house painting repairs, personal advice/support and sourcing of referral to any other appropriate authorities.